Sightseer

Zelle - Is BECU going to use the full functionality of this Product?

Zelle, through BECU, has functionality for BECU members to send money to people but not small businesses. I would like to use this secure function to also make payments, transfers, and pay bills electronically to a business. Is this functionality going to be added soon? As someone having their personal and a family run small business banking all thru BECU would complete the product offering.

We as the business currently use Clover (like square products)through BECU and the fees are 3% and more, it’s a fee to deposit a check, fee for debit, fee for credit cards used, monthly fees, and the credit cards Visa, MC & others charge fees as well, then another fee if the card is not present, this is why Zelle and BECU could really help the small businesses to transfer funds from a person to a business.

anyone else see this as a offer BECU should consider?

4 REPLIES 4
Tourist

Re: Zelle - Is BECU going to use the full functionality of this Product?

My sister used zelle to transfer from her becu account to mine. Transferred super fast, like, less than instant.
Community Manager

@Vurs_Wahflez Welcome to the community and thanks for sharing your experience! I'll definitely share your comments internally. JohnS

Highlighted
Tourist

I would like to receive an email when someone transfers money into my account. It’s embarrassing to say you haven’t seen anything and here it is sitting in your account a few days ago
Community Manager

Hi @Pbankord. Notification of incoming transfer is sent to your email or mobile number (however you set up your Zelle account). We'd be happy to review how you're set up. Please give us a call at 800-233-2328. Thanks! JohnS