Tourist

Why Can't We Use Mint.com?!

I have been using MINT for several years and have never had connectivity issues, until about 4 months ago. Since June 26th 2018, my BECU account simply will not update in MINT. I have contacted the MINT team through their chat (they have no phone #) roughly a dozen times, and they have "escalated" my request several times. It has been over 4 months and BECU still will not connect. I did contact the BECU IT team and they had me reset my password and try it again - didn't work. Then they had me remove the text verification - that didn't work also. I rely on MINT very heavily for my personal finances and am thinking about moving banks because I cannot have this go on any longer. Is anyone else having this issue? Any support would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

5 REPLIES 5
Tourist

Re: Why Can't We Use Mint.com?!

A little help please?

Community Manager

Hi @Macdimin, apologies for my delayed response. I'm sorry you're having trouble connecting with Mint, I know how frustrating it is not to have access to something you rely on. I'm working with my digital team to see if there is something that can be done our our end to address this. As soon as I have any information I will let you know. Thanks, JohnS

Sightseer

I'm able to pull in my BECU bank accounts (just tried for the first time) but I can't get it to pull in my BECU credit card, it just tells me the account has already been added.

Sightseer

Same experience here. I just set up Mint, added my Bank, and none of my loans are showing up in here. 

Sightseer

Same problem here.  I'm easily able to see checking, savings, and credit card.  But I don't see loans such as for car or home.