Highlighted
Adventurer

Is there an ETA on availability of Zelle ?

Any updates on Zelle's go live date ??
6 REPLIES 6
Community Manager

Re: Is there an ETA on availability of Zelle ?

@rtali Good morning and thanks for checking in! We're in development for a spring release, but don't have specifics on a date yet - we'll keep you posted here. In the meantime feel free to download the Zelle stand alone app. Thanks! JohnS

Tourist

How is the Zelle thing coming along?
Community Manager

Hi @csc0tt98, Zelle is definitely coming along. We’re working through all the technical details in order to ensure a smooth transition from our current PopMoney service. Our teams are working to make sure we have all the user features and fraud controls in place to make this service successful for our members and we're looking at an early 2019 release. The transition to Zelle is a huge undertaking and we acknowledge the delays can be frustrating, so thanks for hanging in there with us! JohnS

Community Manager

Happy New Year @rtali and @csc0tt98. I wanted to let you know that  Zelle is set to launch January 30. You may have already received communication, as emails started going out to members today. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask! Cheers, JohnS

Sightseer

Can I use the Zelle standalone app and attach the BECU account?  I thought the Bank has to be associated.
-adam

Community Manager

@apexadam As of today, Zelle is available directly within the BECU mobile app (and Online Banking). If you have a questions, please don't hesitate to ask. JohnS