Explorer

I hate reCaptcha! I quit using Hilton as a hotel provider due to this poorly designed security featu

My quicken program no longer can update my accounts because it can't check the reCaptcha box! If this error problem continues I will be forced to leave BECU!

3 REPLIES 3
BECU Employee

Re: I hate reCaptcha! I quit using Hilton as a hotel provider due to this poorly designed security f

Fear not, this is a temporary security measure and we do not plan to implement CAPTCHA long term. If you have ideas, please feel free to share them in the Community Generated Ideas area. Cheers, KristinA

Sightseer

Re: I hate reCaptcha! I quit using Hilton as a hotel provider due to this poorly designed security f

Glad to hear that Captcha will be going away. I use strong and unique passwords generated by the 1Password password manager application, so this extra layer fails to add any tangible security, and really slows things down when I'm logging in. On related note, it would be great to see BECU add support for 1Password in its mobile apps. Thanks!

Highlighted
Explorer

I believe captcha was designed by a team
Of sadistic luddites.

It wouldn’t be so bad if humans could get through and computers can’t. I resent being forced to help
Google’s AI software for self
Driving cars.