Adventurer

Do BECU credit cards support ebill?

So I have Bank of Ameirca credit card and I am able to have statement delivered into BECU via ebill.  Do BECU credit cards support ebills?

3 REPLIES 3
Community Manager

Re: Do BECU credit cards support ebill?

@Red6789 Great question! Currently, BECU Visa cards are not supported for eBill. Bill payment is not the best way for members to make payments to their loans since doing so initiates an added layer of processing to payments which can be done directly in online banking. To make a payment to your BECU Visa, please click on the "Payments" tab and then select "BECU Payments". If you have any questions, please let me know! JohnS

Adventurer

@JohnS wrote:

@Red6789 Great question! Currently, BECU Visa cards are not supported for eBill. Bill payment is not the best way for members to make payments to their loans since doing so initiates an added layer of processing to payments which can be done directly in online banking. To make a payment to your BECU Visa, please click on the "Payments" tab and then select "BECU Payments". If you have any questions, please let me know! JohnS

Thank you for the response. I don't have a BECU Visa yet but I just wanted to gather some information before I apply.

Community Manager

You're welcome @Red6789. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions. Have a great weekend! JohnS