cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

Re: Why Can't We Use Mint.com?!

Hi all – I just heard back from our digital partner who’s been in touch with Intuit support on the Mint connectivity issues and it appears they discovered a bug within Mint’s system that isn’t allowing BECU accounts to sync with their service. Mint has opened a ticket and shared that it should take about a week to fix the issue. I’ll report back with further updates as I get them! Thanks for hanging in there with us! JohnS
Explorer

Could we get similar constructive conversations going with everydollar, pretty please?

Sightseer

Mint.com still failing?

This has apparently been an on-going issue for months, if not over a year now. I understand the need for added security, but Mint.com's permissions are read-only. Is there not a sufficient read-only API-level with Mint-compatible security that can be interfaced with Mint? If hundreds of larger institutions can safely do so, I fail to see why it is such a complicated issue on BECU's end.

At this rate I'm just going to switch banks, it isn't worth the hassle. I can't even use the Android app as of the most recent update, since it absolutely requires Google Play Services to be installed (ironic, seeing as Google Play Services is a massive security hole) on my device, which I do not install for security reasons.

Explorer

Thank you for the update, John!  Appreciate the assistance and we look forward to any additional information you're able to provide as soon as Mint is able to remendy the bug on their end.

Cheers!

Sightseer

Re: Mint.com Login?

I am also newer to BECU, and would very much like to use my preferred budgeting software! This is actually a not-insignificant problem for me- please find a resolution asap!

Community Manager

Hi @mcolburn, Our Digital team has recently been in contact with Mint and they discoverd a problem on their end and they've opened a ticket to resolve. You can check out more details here. I'm also going to be consolidating threads as there's a few around this same topic. Stay tuned for more! JohnS 

Explorer

Thank you for the update, John!  We look forward to any updates as soon as they are available.  :-)

Cheers!

Explorer

I just confirmed that the Mint integration is working again! Thanks John!

Highlighted
Explorer

I too have confirmed that it appears to be working with Mint at this time.  Thank you again for all your help, John!

Community Manager

@BS206@aggarwal2011 Thanks for confirming, I'm so glad the connection has been restored! JohnS