cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
JE
Trailblazer

Is Money Manager giving incorrect totals for account categories for anyone else, or is it just me?

Accounts are very slow to update in the last week-ish, and even when they do update, the account category totals (Checking, Savings, Investment, etc.) do not correctly add up the account balance under those totals. The account balance totals themselves seem correct, at least, so far. If I can't trust the account category totals, I wonder if I can trust the account totals. Anything else wrong?

1 REPLY 1
Community Manager

Re: Is Money Manager giving incorrect totals for account categories for anyone else, or is it just m

Hi @JE, sorry you're not getting accurate information in Money Manager. I just spoke with one of our Technical Support Analysts and shared your comments and he wasn't aware of any known issues that would be causing this. I recommend giving us a call and speaking with our online support team so they can further troubleshoot - we want your information to display accurately! You can reach us at 800-233-2328. Thanks! JohnS